Sunday, July 22, 2007

the VIP LOFT....


hello everyone!!!


I'm Liisa, the crazy little priestess of this temple...thoughtful, crazy, cute, cerebral, highly volatile...i am a person who wants people to experience the different levels of my character and personality through my creativity, communication and entrepreneurial skills...


I am creating a YAHOO GROUP called the Winkler VIP LOUNGE .... this group is an exclusive loft for the people closest to me...these people will get updates, BLOG entries (yes before they hit my blog and also some i cant manage to put there!!!) news and MOST importantly PICTURES of me before they hit the internet with only a tiny winklergirl blogspot mark and none of those marketing shite...of course this is merely by invitation from me and also constitutes a few deals and agreements which we can discuss through email


to find out how to get into this exclusive orgy errr group please email me: gfharrypotters@yahoo.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting.
John

Anonymous said...

will there be free stuff and discounts and previlege cards? sounds fun!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - don't do anything I wouldn't do LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi Liisa,
Long time no hear from you.

It's your birthday very soon.

I will not forget!!

Mark

Anonymous said...

Happy B'day Lisa!
-jim

Gordon said...

Hey nice picture! Real hot!