Thursday, June 14, 2007

a tonne of thank you's, an ounce of apology!

thank you to all the people who always take the time to visit my blog, read my entries and most of all WHO MAKE THEIR PRESENCE ACKNOWLEDGED by posting COMMENTS on my entries...

this temple of insanity has garnered a lot more followers than I would have anticipated! hahaha! please do spread the gospel of my hormonal imbalanced rantings by linking me to your blogs, websites and (as the cute bald guy in "The King and I" said) etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.....

and a small apology to all of you because i did not notice that the settings for the comments HAMPERED non gmail or blogspot members from posting a comment...BUT I HAVE CHANGED THAT! hehehe so now even if you don't register for an account with them YOU CAN NOW COMMENT, write and object and bitch and insult the wench that I am when you feel something is missing, inaccurate, biased, racist, sexist, anti-Semitic, anti-Christ, demonic, Gothic... etc., etc. etceteraaaaa hehehehe

hugs and kisses to you all!!!! I love you guys!
Liisa

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liisa,
OK, I got the message. I'll try using this forum for my future communications. Thanks for making it easier for me to do so. Take Care.
Love Ya,
John

Anonymous said...

Liisa,
OK, I got your message. I'll try using this forum for my future communications with you. Thanks for making it easier to do so.
Take Care and Love Ya,
John

Anonymous said...

Temple of insanity! Nah just a bit maybe. Just like the owner! Ha!Ha!
But it's a great blend of music (even Nostalgic e.g. Tears for Fears), humour, heart wrenching stories, a travelogue, sexy pictures of a good looking chick, and some pretty down to earth stuff.
Keep it up mate!
Razrman

John said...

Liisa,
OK, I get the message and I created a user account so that I can comment on your blogs which I find very interesting. Thanks for convincing me to do so.
Take Care,
J

John said...

Liisa,
OK, I get the message and I created a user account so that I can comment on your blogs which I find very interesting. Thanks for convincing me to do so.
Take Care,
J

John said...

Liisa,
OK, I get the message and I created a user account so that I can comment on your blogs (which I find very interesting. Thanks for convincing me to do so.
Take Care
J

Unknown said...

Hi Liisa,
I can't believe it's been so long since I checked in with your blog!!! OMG I've missed this! - Thanks for the time last week - hope all turned out to your benefit with the lodging and all. Hey, did I mention I have a "hippy/grunge-esque male" brother??? I actually do! Love to you sweetheart - till we talk again - Your Dave

Unknown said...

Lisa
You rock...

and,
thank you for sharing your thoughts, ideas and sonic vibes
xx
Guy

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa,

Its always a pleasure for me to come back on this page and see what's the news about you and your life. I love your pics because your are so beautiful. Very special!

Marc

Anonymous said...

Good luck in Singapore. Am sure you will enjoy it here.

Tas said...

Woot I finally got this form thing figured out haha. Guess I do not Blog enough. Anyways hope you enjoy your stay in Singapore and if you need any advice or anything just drop me a message...take care.