Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Burn in Hell scallawag!!!!

to the one who has been flagging my ads and trying to have them deleted as a result..

kiss my ass...your face sucks dick...you're a fat-ass, big bellied moroness (it's a SHE i have nothing against guys hehehe) who has been called a man with long hair HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

pathetic isn't it? but i am so FLATTERED though!!! because if she is flagging my ad and trying to have me deleted then i am certainly a worthy adversary because she is threatened and scared to hell because of what I possess and what she doesn't!!!! hahahahaha.....

to quote the great Allanah Starr, " I would not suck your dick bitch if I was suffocating and there was oxygen in your balls."


Hahahahahahahahhaa

Siempre viva!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it, go girl, go...