Thursday, June 21, 2007

singapictures :)

ok forgive me i have been in Singapore several times and this is the only time I have devoted an entry to pictures of the beautiful country which is my favorite in the world... so here are the places I managed to click on when I had the chance and I hope you all adore them...as much as I have this beautiful nation close to my heart :)

the beautiful view from my window....everyday LOL....
another view from the snakepit I live in LOL...




the first time I saw this red stationary bus I thought it was cute hehe so I snapped it the second time I had the chance to see it :)

i don't know what the name of this place is but this reeks of sneakers sneakers galooore LOL

yummmyyyyy....
slurrppp..........
oh my God I shall dieeeeeeee LOL....

la tour eiffel de Singapour....the best view of the country, oui? hahahaha...(joke....him a great pal of mine)






some malls around Orchard area...




guess what this nondescript and ordinary looking building is???? LOL

Bencoolen Hotel....
this woman I call "mother" cause she's the one who feeds me during lunchtime....

with this crap ...hahaha...joooooke...believe me they're deliciousss.....yummmyyy
of course this picture entry would not be complete without the big bad
winklergirl .....

and looking sooo chocolatey from walking around and playing the part of tourist hehehe.....

ciao people!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. They bring back memories from the times I was in Singapore.
John

Unknown said...

Hey hey Liisa. You've got me all excited about getting to Singapore. Only three weeks to go!

Looking good bud.