Saturday, June 9, 2007

images of hongkong...

okay i am not the greatest photographer when it comes to landscapes, buildings as i am almost not the best person BEHIND the camera hahahahahaha
but i made the effort to give you a small glimpse of my current location and I hope you all recognize the faulty images are NOISY (in the photographic lingo hehe) but they were done with an effort to keep my hands steady and tried adjusting the settings
but anyway what do you care this is my blog, my space, my temple of insanity and hormonal mood swings hahahahha kiddinggg... have fun viewing them!!!
ill hopefully take some more once i am not too busy *wink* *wink*....and it feels good going out and playing tourist too hehehe...



first two or three pics are the view from outside my place....and don't you just adore the view???? i mean shops, shops and shops all around with them bags, clothes and shoes all waiting for the whore of a shopper that I am???? hahahahahahha

i don't know this spot but I think this is Yee Woo Street...correct me if I'm wrong ok?









Tram....and double decker buses...all around....they are also in Singapore too, them buses but I have never sat up in the second level...hmm maybe it's about time I should...but I'm always seated near the driver because I have to tell him where I want to be dropped off and also I want some form of assistance before I get lost hahahahha



Times Square...it's like a high-end mall or something but I'm more interested in the shops surrounding the area though :)


well and what do you know? I caught a glimpse of some action in this eatery where a guy was actually shouting his lungs out at the owner and the vendors! I think they offended him or something but he was already bashing merchandise around so I quickly scuttled off after I caught him in the act with my camera before he turned his attention to the crowd LOL

view from Four Seasons Hotel.....



IFC mall in Central

ok that's about it! more to come soon! hopefully i'll take images and places which are a bit further from my area :) and better views too...and better composition and more ....

views with the sunlight on yeah yeah i know i been lazy to get up while the sun is up and about...so I'll kick my ass and get around to doing it for you hugs and kisses

P.S. give me some loving...+85295174533

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez..I can actually recognise the first few pictures! Nice place for shopping. The pics are fine, given it's a night scene, which is always tricky. And they load pretty fast. Keep it up.

Unknown said...

i recognize most of your pics , as i live between thailand and hong kong . great reading , wish i had the patience to do the same