Thursday, August 26, 2010

Salt...

I think I am due for a crash, a burnout anytime within the next couple of days. In three days I have only slept 15 hours and most of these lumbers have been uneasy, oft-interrupted experiences. Although I can take comfort in the fact that the minute I close my eyes I don’t think I undergo rapid eye movement because I just fall into a comatose of exhaustion. I have not been resting well and I feel bad for my skin LOL. I am pretty sure anytime, sometime I will have a pimple or two because of this cycle. As you know already though if you have been following this blog for a long time, my physiological life is composed of cycles. There will be days of luxurious, fantastic 8-10 hour sleeps and then the inevitable 5-6 hour cycle follows. I am on the latter cycle apparently these days.

I have not been eating a lot because I have chosen not to. I am hell-bent at giving myself an Evelyn Salt body hahaha I have been very selective of what I put into my mouth!!! (PUN INTENDED hahahahahahah!). I’ve eaten a lot of fibers – broccoli, cauliflowers, leaves, carrots etcetera. I know this is healthy but now on this Singapore sojourn I have only been eating peanuts! Hahaha! Many people close to me know that I munch on these like a squirrel does on acorns. I try and eat as little as possible during trips because I am not able to work out. I do venture sometimes on the occasional piece of meat or pig out on some chips but that’s it. I really am determined on getting as wan as I can but this time only without the help of diet pills - that deadly medication which I was on not less than 2 years ago. Nobody really advised me on quitting those. I just felt it was high time to dispose of them and take on a healthier route towards becoming fit and hopefully thin.

I have been doing a lot of yoga back home. Basically my biggest expenditure has been my fitness when I was back home. I play badminton three times a week and I do yoga three times a week and that means I only ever have one rest day - all in the name of getting that Evelyn Salt gauntness and figure hahahaha. But it has been very good for me and my body and my overall circulation. The yoga teachers are lovely and wonderful and they encourage me to push myself further. All my friends compliment me on my more toned figure and applaud me on how fit I have gotten. The thing though is, when I leave the yoga studio, every little thing I do and learn there flies out the window. I do not practice it at home or anywhere else except in that sweaty factory of beautiful bodies. That explains why I eat less when I am away from the Philippines. It’s just compensation basically.

Yes I am due for a crash anytime these days. (And I hope you're there to save me when I do! hahahaa!) I do not know why but I am very fond of putting myself into overdrive and really testing my physical capabilities. I am restless and I am very active and so this restlessness manifests in many ways. I guess I can conclude that this is my body telling me that because I am not working out, you will have to work out in another way. Anyway I do work out a lot but I have company with me to do this hahahahahaha…this doesn’t make it all bad right?

No comments: