Sunday, August 22, 2010

An archive of sensual moments...




Enough of the morbid trend of writing I have been immersing myself in the last coupla weeks! It’s distressing and I am quite aware we need a bit of these moments of pondering and darkness in our lives but what can we do? We have our very own lives to live and we need to move on with ardor and assertion.

Let’s talk erotic! Mmmmmm… I have never been open about this part of my life and the few times I have been flirtatious and loose with the profanity it has been done with a lackadaisical humor which really does do the topic much in terms of seriousness. But erotic it is for the moment. I am sure I have more male viewership in this tiny space of mine than any other portion of the populace in this planet so I am going to try very hard to be as liberal as I can and avoid the political correctness that plagues most articles of this nature.

I’d like to think I am pleasing my man when I orgasm for him but more often than not I find myself thinking of the other men I have been with to achieve that sort of culmination! How’s that for an opening statement! Hahahaha. There are always sexual exploits that brand themselves in my mind far deeper than others and these are the moments I touch on when I want to climax. Think reruns of episodes of erotica from my past moments in my Wonderland of an imagination and you pretty much have an idea of what I sometimes do to get a libidinal high.

I know it’s a guilty pleasure that probably does not please the person I am currently with. Now I feel like shit! It may sort of disappoint him because I am thinking of other men when he is the one physically with me. I sort of sympathize with him on that but I hope he does not burden himself too much about this. This is because more often than not he may be part of the next episode of reruns when I climax next hahaha!!! And anyway what’s wrong with guilt? There will always be guilt in a sexual encounter don’t you think? hahahahaha

The thing is because I am very sexual and sensual how I define who and what constitutes these episodes that emblazon themselves in the sensuous corners of my brain is a very gray area-ish matter (no pun intended). There’s an episode where an exhibitionistic Englishman was making love to me from the balcony of his pad in Shanghai. Another could be a Frenchman’s fascination with licking my feet and worshipping the Nubian goddess that I am. An equally amusing moment would be me giving head to an American in a fire exit here in mall in sunny Singapore…Ohhh now that was casual and bordering on the dangerous side! I can conjure a whole lineup of beautiful scenarios! Danger, novelty, obsession, abandon appear to be key elements to many passionate moments I have archived! My God I am naughty!!!

Anyway with all this talk about indulging in beautiful sensual moments of the past and tinkering with my imagination, I AM DEFINITELY not taking the credit away from the magic of the NOW and the HERE. When I am with someone I often take in the surroundings, the atmosphere, the lights playing with the folds of the curtain, my beholder’s eyes, his movements…I hope that the boys I meet in the future do not underestimate the power of physical presence for nothing pleases me more than the effort of being present, being real and being there for me. That in itself is worth more than any episode in my library of cerebral erotica…:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. You are revealing something very intimate about yourself. If the Miss Philippines could have revealed something personal about herself, she might have become Miss Universe.