Tuesday, December 11, 2007

plagiaristic tendencies

Plagiarism is indeed an art form. To copy is the most blatant declamation of flattery for the copied. To produce a faithful replica of an original idea is the ultimate tribute one can give to the originator of the scheme. And yet I abhor people who practice these classless acts.

This is a form of expression which steals pieces of originality and morph it into fragments of seemingly fresh designs when all they really were were mere imitations of a more genuine formula. This is pilferage in its raw essence and is an intangible crime. This is unpunishable by any lawbook unless you actually protect it with legal boundaries which is beyond my knowledge LOL.

Case in point: These people who copy the content of some of my advertising schemes and even construct a whole blog has to be the most preposterous acts I have ever come across! I do not care if imitation is the sincerest form of worshipping me but for Christ sakes I hope you find your own niche in this world and blossom from it. You are parasitic leeches who suck blood out of beings who strive hard to create novel and beautiful figments of their imagination! Pathetic does not even begin to describe you.....Find your own place in this world and if you can't oh please make the robbery of ideas discreet and untraceable. LOL

Ciao everyone...Sorry for the rant LOL



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's all about taking shot cuts and not having a single streak of creativity and not forgetting laziness. It's a lack of pride too. What pride do you have if you've copied? I would rather come up with a simple unfancy idea but be proud of it. Sure, be inspired by something, but copy wholesale? Nah.

Anonymous said...

Liisa,

I have to say that I really enjoy your posts and pics on Craigslist. What I really enjoy is the intelligence and flair you have for expressing yourself. You also have a lot of spunk which is something I don't see much of anywhere else.

As a marketer myself, I would love to hire you to do my PR and marketing.

Where we you educated by the way? You have excellent writing skills and english grammar.