Thursday, December 27, 2007

discovered in the Paraguayan thickets


open your olfactory senses and smell the air around you... The pheromones exhuding from my body is palpable, real and almost tangible...Estrus has been cruel to me and the signs of my fertility cannot be hidden ..... I am a jaguar on the prowl for a satisfier to the thermal pressures of my body...


My biology is unbeknownst to the whole human race, my genetic code disrespects the chromosomal arrangements of science...for what abomination or mythology of a creature possesses the morphism of a woman and yet retains the qualities of the masculine genera???


What should you call me oh able scientist...I defy all classifications and scientific definitions...And yet you desire to be with me....is it that you want to be with me before extinction overtakes my kind????


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...I think I need to take a cold shower after reading that passage. You are one HOT babe.

Anonymous said...

More pics pleaseeee!

Anonymous said...

Interesting read.

Happy new year

Unknown said...

extremly hot