Saturday, September 1, 2007

a slice of verbal heaven


finally! finally! finally!

I found the book I have been looking for since time immemorial....

I have been looking for a copy of this literary artwork ever since my first one perished forever either through the insensitivity or cunning of the last borrower or the gnawings of the flame of an overturned candle resulting in a small fire which ate through my old room because of my carelessness LOL
Basically this book chronicles the sexual adventures and misadventures of a truly lecherous Englishman as well as the educated and miseducated thoughts running through his mind on everything sexual from self-appeasing to quasihomosexual tendencies. He also creates a mental diary of his own growth as a sexual being from early childhood recollections of his plump nurse's bosom to his encounters with "wenches" which border on criminal acts of juvenile physical trespassing and pure libidinal bravado. That I should say is an appropriate but minute summary of the whole verbal concoction I have so dutifully pasted above.
Although this paperback has to be piled along with a seriously numerous backlog of reading material which I still have to tackle, I am so ecstatic to have finally acquired this particular title because I have been scouring the bookstores, including well-known and obscure bookworm haunts all over the nations i have gone to for the last four to five years.

Let me enjoy this moment of orgasming (how appropriate!!!! re: the book title and genre hahahaha) at the sight of this masterpiece in my collection!!! LOL

P.S. razrman, I thank you immensely for the beautiful piece of literature you gave as a gift...i deeply apologize though for banishing it to the infamous winklergirl backlog of books LOL but fret not my friend for i shall, in a moment of intellectual estrus and mental inertia, pore over and tackle them including the inspirational literary work you gave me ....:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liisa, worry not for great minds think alike or rather act alike in this case. I too have a copy of that literature and am culpable of the same misdeed. At least you're one better, I can't remember where I put the bl*#@ thing! LOL
Razrman