Monday, September 6, 2010

GRAZIE MOLTO!!!!





How wonderful the people in Singapore were to welcome me right back after a year-long hiatus from visiting the place. I felt such warm reception, fantastic nights of revelry and Bacchanalian indulgences as well as intimate and very personal irritatingly romantic moments!


And i was showered with too many giftssss...books, makeup, soaps, perfumes, everything a girl lives for and the stuff dreams are made of!!!


I am going to be insanely materialistic, superficial and well maybe even manic in this blog entry. I am just so overwhelmed to have so many things in just one day so I can't contain my happiness!hahahah


Please support me in my manic-depressive episode today haha I am just on a certain kind of euphoria which transcends substance abuse, alcohol intake and tantric inoculations tonight!!!


GROS BISOUS!!!
GRAZIE MOLTO!!
DANKE!!


from the bottom of my heart...and my boobiesss hehehehe











No comments: