Sunday, March 15, 2009

two YEARS!!!


Five days ago my blog turned 2 years old..

WOW it has been that long since I started writing about nonsense and things that make sense sometimes hahaha

And WOW it has been only that short a time and there have been so many entries...I can only dream about this cherished treasure of mine reaching 5 years which would be quite the milestone.

It has been a very eventful two years for me. Never would I have imagined I would go through so many things in this span of time. Seeing the fruits of my labor and hard work as well as witnessing what bad things life has to offer me has been kept on file more or less on this blog. This is like a scrapbook and a tablet of the things happening in my life. This is probably also a barometer of how I feel at the moment more or less. (which hasn't really been the case the past few months as i have chose to keep mum and quiet about a few things in my personal life.

The amount of people that have helped me grow cannot be counted anymore. The things they have shared with me are immeasurable and valuable. They have contributed to my knowledge, experience, character, attitude towards life and skills among many facets of my life.

There are also the people who have criticized and became bitter enemies. Oh well what can I say? We cannot please everybody. Let them be for they will eventually tire of wearing me out. Their presence only makes life worth living and the product of my efforts more sweet!

And I will never be worn out haha! Believe me. I have 10 more years to live haha. Yes a short life for myself but these years will be beautiful, colorful and even more lively than the previous ones.

First of all I have to say thank you for all your support ,my very good friends who are in my team. You know yourselves! And please if you wish to be identified please I am just an email away! Do not hesitate to scold, pinch and shove me to write your name down here! I shall update this ENTRY just for you guys!!!

And well to all my detractors, I am so sorry. Your criticisms and negative overtures arrive at one ear and go through the other. Please oh please continue to do so for I know you are desperate, alone, miserable and content in your own shells and corners from which you malign me. Your issues will never go away because you can only see me as a dirty slut from your bog-stained, dusty, scum-filled faces !!!

ARRIVEDERCI, LONG LIVE la LOLA WINKLER!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liisa
Try not to let those that would try to hurt or bother you do so! You will never be able to make friends with those that don’t want to be friends. Words can’t hurt you unless you allow them to! Don’t allow any words from others that would want to hurt you bother you or get to you.
Especially if they are ex-boyfriends who just want to make you hurt and be miserable. People that do those kinds of things are not worth worrying about or bothering with! Just let them make fools out of themselves and make themselves miserable in the process. They are not worth the trouble.
They will only show others how childish they are and think like. You don’t fight with a child. You just let them cry until they stop throwing their temper tantrum! And then send them to bed with out their supper! I know that you can’t do that to a 20 something child, but you can just ignore them until they grow up, if they ever will, that is.
Be strong and be glad that you are rid of him and that he can only whine about it, because he has never grown up.

Best Wishes, Ben :)

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd anniversary and here's to the next 10! I have to say I haven't read that a blog that so often entertained.
Cheers and all the best on your travels and adventures.