Thursday, March 26, 2009

douchebag ban


just a wonderful little rant here..

oh hypocrite of a douchebag, I know you simply cannot get over the fact that it's over between both of us...


you keep saying all these shite about seeing this and seeing that and realizing this and realizing that and marking your body with my name and all that...

well I hope you keep out of my life for a long time now...forever in fact
please...stop the pretense that you want us to be friends, you're the one who suggested you could never be friends with me because you thought it was forever....what a hypocrite you are.

Please stop using whatever device you have to grab my attention, you are a filthy attention whore who cannot get it from his own social circle which is why you need someone to listen to your inner voices of help and desperation...


oh dear douchebag, if there is ever one thing I want to do right now it's ERASE you from my life totally. There is nothing I would love than a clean slate of a life....washed, shined, filthy sparkling, spanking shining clean and free of your hypocrisy and bullshit.


Oh douchebag, what a waste of time you were. You never really contributed much to me except give me headaches and issues which I was never supposed to deal with. Most of those issues stemmed from your own lack of security as well as the hypocrisy you are wallowing in...


Please never attempt to talk to me again. I know your way of creating stupid aliases and IDs to just try to talk to me. Please the world knows you're pathetic and would do anything to try and get back at me or talk to me or play these silly mind games with me..


You are a big bag of issues and you need help. Your Mom and Dad can't help you, how did you expect me to? LOL I am only a Psychology graduate not a quack who can try to help the nutcase that you are, a mental recycle bin of borderline personality and childhood issues....


Most of all please stop disturbing my family. I myself never understood your garbage of a brain, how do you expect my family to?


Fuck off and die. Nobody wants you and nobody would ever have you.


You said no man would ever want to be with me ever again?

Scumbag...please...I have so many attributes and characteristics I can offer my future partner.
My intentions were clean for going back into the kind of life I am living now. I am so happy I am back here rather than be the prisoner that I was.

And i know someone will be so happy and lucky to take me and have clean intentions with me...


Not like you pathetic, mental, useless, poor, filthy, sick, cancerous douchebag!!!!


LA VIVA winklergirl!!!

1 comment:

brandon2u said...

~LMAO :p'

that was AWESOME!!!

i laughed out loud!

sorry to see that the previous relation has come to such a disarray.

but...
sure made for some GREAT reading!
;)

nice to see you back to your old self Angel...

VIVA LA WinklerGirl!!!!!!