Monday, April 14, 2008

Vomit...


Miss Blair recently thanked me for putting her on my blog because it only increased her fuglularity.

Now she has MORE MEN watching her cheapalicious webcam AND wanking over her slurpiliciously naked body (SANS THE FACE LOL) and her misshapen phallushhhhh...and the DOLLARS are POURING into her Third World Bank Account...so she is HAPPY...

Thank God my altar has finally DONE you GOOD MISS BlAIR!!!
You're also welcome to send more photos...the VOMITTIER the Better hahahaha
HOWEVAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR please MISS BLAIR...we HOPE you DO NOT MISUSE YOUR WANKER FUNDS to FUNNEL onto your DR*G ADDIC*&ON VICE!!!!!!!!

a reliable source tells us you are deep into sniff sniff sniff tsk tsk tsk...bad bad bad LOL

now let's increase your FAME-ishness more by posting more PHOTOS....to feed the ACCOUNT...

HEY you look like Snow White's STEPmomma...tsk tsk tsk...
you DID not TELL me you were part of the WITCH PROGENY huh? hahahahahahhaa


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've really never understood your obsession with this thing. Hardly seems worthy of your time or energy. Well, if nothing else, when my mates and I see a rugby player in drag, you have at least afforded me the ability to say 'Eh, I've seen worse' by posting these photos of her.

Anonymous said...

Hold your horses, or at least step down from your high horse. You're a prostitute, a whore, just as she is...

Anonymous said...

It never ceases to amaze me that people in a position such as yourself feel the need to judge others and spin lies and spread hatred. Just remember you reap what you sew. You are in no postion to judge anyone. The POT Should'nt call the KETTLE black