Monday, April 14, 2008

handsum handsum handsum handsum....






For the longest time I have loved Aidan Quinn's looks but I still have to explore his acting prowess eventhough he has been around for a long time...I only ever saw him in "The Assignment" and he was impressive in that movie but I would like to reserve my canonical praises until I watch many of his movies - the whole nine yards is possible...

That's not really an insurmountable problem as he has made many films and there should be a DVD or VHS tape lying around with his spectacular portrayals of a range of characters...

I love his eyes...he kinda has beautiful wide eyes like my husband's and I do know they share some characteristics in terms of origin etc....



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aidan Quinn....? What the....? When I saw the title, I assumed this would be a photo set of me! LOL

Great actor, and his portrayal of Benny in 'Benny & June' is classic. Check it out, very offbeat love story.