Tuesday, March 25, 2008

no one in this world ...



This is delicious...I love Anita Baker's soulful renditions of songs!!! Click twice and you will fall in love once again!!!

I look back on all those good times

We once shared and I must have been blind

Just to think I'd find someone new

One who'd love me better than you

Well, it may come as a surprise

Loneliness has opened my eyes

I tried every love I could find

Still I can't get you out of my mind

[Chorus:]

Cause there's no one in the world to hold me

No one in the world's gonna move me

No one in the world can love me like you do, baby

Everytime I'm with someone I'm

Loving you yet, and want to run

Slowly, love me

All is forsaken, I love the love we're making

Cause it's truly lovely

I'll never leave you, you'll know I need you baby

[Chorus]

No comments: