Monday, March 24, 2008

gorgeous Griffin and Sabine...





















These two books are just the most unique creations I have ever pored on....


They're about the correspondence between two people from halfway across the globe and the book is literally a correspondence, with its series of pop-up mail envelopes, magnificently illustrated postcards, surrealistic artwork and letters complete with larger-than-life stamps. This is just amazing presentation and packaging as well as beautiful literature inside and I believe this is a one of a kind artwork too as the person who gifted this said he just bumped into this book in the Soho section of the giant city of New York.


I wish to share the book in pictures with you as much as I want to share the whole story. I hope you are able to find the title in your favorite book shops and of course I want to give a gigantic thank-you to George for this thing of beauty and creative excellence. I will share this with my husband who is not a big book reader but as this is truly a wonderful read, he may actually clamor to read this hehehe :)




No comments: