Monday, July 30, 2012

the shoot to end all SHOOTS to end all SHOOTS to end all..





Didn't I tell you that 2012 would be an awesome year for photos for the big bad winklergirl???? :-) 




I'm a sucker for clicks, flashes and costume changes and we have just completed the third shoot of the year!!!













'Tis one was the best so far! I had a wonderful person to work with, a long-time friend
who is beautiful, fierce and who has tremendous talent behind the lens! She took command
of me like the lazy bitch that I am and whipped me into form, screaming out instructions, 
the best poses, my best angles....We had a wonderful time laughing and sipping martinis in
between shots...Totally glorious!!!






OUR WORKS of art are available at my VIP yahoo group now...Exclusive for members! 
Thank you so much for the gifts of lingerie and shoes and many other things. You are in my heart and every photoshoot is never possible without you, my supporters!! I LOVE YOU!






Come into: 




http://groups.yahoo.com/group/liisawinklergirl/






And the photos can be found at this folder...Fall/Winter Boudoir! AMAZING!






http://groups.yahoo.com/group/liisawinklergirl/photos/album/262326493/pic/list




I LOVE YOU ALL! Thank you and PLEASE check out this page.....I will be switching the cover photo in this entry to tease you to get into my delightful cobweb of a group...




MERCI BEAUCOUPPPPPP!!!



2 comments:

Berna said...

GiΓΉ le mani alla dea!

Anonymous said...

how come u not visit hongkong anymore?