Monday, October 10, 2011

The rhythm and rhyme of my boudoir...





I am now on the cusp and UBER excited to launch my ultra private new blog which I am still in the process of naming..




I am thinking of calling it LE WINKLERGIRL EROTIQUE...(you can email suggestions: blogwinklergirl@hotmail.com and I would highly appreciate it!!!)




Basically written in a format of short stories where I sort of chronicle the deeper and darker mysteries of my profession. The sensual experiences I have had with the people I have experienced in the boudoir with of course the funny quirk that only yours truly can deliver. The emotional treks of Andalusian proportions I have had to go through dealing with the devious, the uncanny, the player and the slanderers...all of them MEN!












I have just finished one narrative which my mentor has thoroughly enjoyed. I have interwoven humorous takes and intelligent insights onto the sensual acts in the stories which may strip the narratives of the lyricism and poetry that we are used to reading from erotic writers. But I perfectly acknowledge my amateurishness and lack of proper writing background which is why if somebody enjoys it, it only adds to whatever happiness I can extract out of the effort of writing and re-illustrating it in my mind :)




I am awaiting word from my "special" mentor to give me the go signal. Otherwise if he finds faults in the writings I will have to keep them private and for the both of us to cherish....AND a few special people to let in...













No comments: