Monday, September 21, 2009

Milieu




As i plant another obelisk, another milestone in the earth of my existence, I am wrought with puerile reflections on how much gas is left in my tank to traverse and most of all enjoy the journey of life? It seems like a monumental task doesn't it? Trudging through my existence like a drunken sailor is not my idea of a trip nor is extreme comfort with the absence of worry or apprehension but with a cloud of uncertainty hanging over my head an easy enough alternative....



I think the answer lies in taking each day at a time. Like my favorite sport tennis! Taking each point at a time rather than looking at the overall picture of trying to subdue a better opponent or the grand scheme of winning a whole tournament... To enjoy the moments that give us a sense of accomplishment and pleasure no matter how small they may be is easier to accomplish than to say look at today's schedule in the morning and deciding you'd want it to be a good one in the end!




Enjoy the moment, whether I'm having a sumptuous drink in a coffee shop, or laying in some attractive man's arms in my bed. Let the aroma of cocoa hover over my nose, rub my nose against the deliciousness of his male scent? Enjoy the surroundings as I watch the gelatinous thin cloud of smoke from my hot brew obscure the view of scurrying men in suits and women in high heels in their lifestyle of celerity, allow myself the visual pleasure of the ceiling, the darkness, clothes strewn all over the floor, the single light from a certain corner, both our naked skin touching each others' and glowing in accordance to the boudoir's incandescence? Stir my cup with a coffee stick to make sure the mixture of my drink is well-balanced, rove my hands over his chest, neck, cheeks, forehead and look into his eyes to make sure we are in touch after the evil deed has been done? let my lips stain the rim of the cup, the inner and outer parts of his lips, let my tongue slurp up the sensation of sweet, sour, bitter in an ecstatic blending of taste and passion....




I have no idea how my entry turned from a presumably inspirational and rational dialogue into a semi-erotic and spine-tingling scenario but I guess those are the moments that compose my life these days. And they show no signs of abatement or cessation. I am making up for lost ground and making up for it I am indeed! Haha! I am enjoying the company of so many people once again and immersing in the pleasure of extracting what I can off of their stock knowledge and exeperiences and learning a lot in the whole process. I'm becoming more social now, I'm even accepting dinner dates which I never used to do before. Before I was always keen to make sure everything turned out to be financially advantageous for me but surprisingly maturity has gifted me with a more embracing personality. People should enjoy my presence and why not? If I am a gift to them then let our moment in time together be worth-remembering for many of them!




As another year tallies in my life's record, I hope to learn from the fatal errors and tactical mistakes made in the past year. Learn and then forget. Cherish my successes and once in a while let go of myself! Indulge in something without worry of repercussion and consequence but with constant awareness. Stop thinking too much and let the moment unravel in itself. Retain my principles but be flexible for expansion Act like a lady but fuck like a rabbit LOL. Maintain my posture and poise. Know my position in life and never let a monkey onto my back. And of course...shop to the death LOL


I will not look ahead into the future but I think I am destined for better things. A man who will make me happy? Men who will make me happy? Sojourns into countries I have never been? More money? A life of great material wealth? A life of extreme mediocrity but great passion and affection? A slower-paced existence? Life on the fast lane? Photography? More friends? Less friends but more confidantes?


Ahh during these moments it's better to just lie on the ground, look at the infinity called the sky and let your mind drift from moment to moment...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liisa
I’m glad that you are being more social these days. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I’m sure your dinner dates do. It seems to me that you are not only having a good time with the dinner participants, but are also helping them and those around you understand, get familiar with, comfortable with and maybe even like you and other ladies, similar to you as well.
I also think that it might help you understand people outside of your normal contacts that you have in your travels. You never know whom you might meet during a dinner date, it could be the beginning of something much more in the future. Even if it isn’t you are still having a good time and giving a positive image of you and others similar to you while you are on your dinner outings to all that happen to see and hear you while you are out in the public.
I think it helps you and other ladies like you. When you present yourself as a lady while out in public, it helps others accept you. The more you and other ladies like you give the public a positive image to see and think of you ladies, the more they and society will accept you, for the ladies that you are. You are helping a lot of people, not just yourself.
If you want society to be more accepting of you and others similar to you. Then all of the ladies similar to you need to do what they can to put a positive image out in the public, so that all of society can see that positive image and eventually accept you all for the ladies that you are. Everyone sets examples for those around us, especially for the young, the future of society.
Life is not always about taking every financial advantage that you can. Something that a lot of businesses never learn which is very apparent in the big business around the world. Being a good person or business should always come first, not the other way around.
I like the idea of taking one day or challenge at a time to deal with life, trying to enjoy the moment, enjoying what you do and learning from the past, both yours and others, but I don’t think that forgetting is the right thing to do. Instead of forgetting one should remember, learn and then move on not letting the past mistakes or actions control ones life or actions.
Once again showing that you are more than a one-dimensional lady.


Keep Up The Good Work!
Have A Great Time
Enjoy Yourself
Best Wishes, Ben

Anonymous said...

Hello, my erudite friend.

I regretted not meeting you. Another mistake in my life.
But at least or ships got within sight of each other, even though they passed by into the night.

Take care.

Al