Thursday, September 17, 2009

the FELINE in ME....


TO my Yahoo VIP GROUP MEMBERS...I have uploaded new photos of my latest shoot which I adore so much!!!...Please feel free to check the album I have uploaded all the images in...

More to come!!!!!!!!!!!!


If you want to be a VIP member please feel free to EMAIL me at
blogwinklergirl@hotmail.com for more details...

I don't entertain memberships that do not email me...
sorry folks just my general rule just to make sure no MR. Shit-for-brains (etc) ever gets to me HAHAHAHAHA

HERE'S a CRACKER for a sample of what's in store!!!!!!

---------------------

TO EVERYONE who I met in the past two months in my sojourns to Singapore and Shanghai, it was wonderful to have met all of you! Thank God you guys were wonderful and a delight to be with too...I will be traveling again soon and we will be enjoying each others' company again so stay tuned!!!!!

HUGS and KISSES
la WInklergirl


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And the comments come flooding in. :tumbleweed: