Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Doors


When the world closes one door...it opens another...

I am about to open a new door now...this one will be more into the more personal aspects of my life...as well as broadening my horizons on the range of topics I tackle....

I shall talk about men, sex, views, criticisms and affirmations of certain phenomena in life...realities that are part and parcel of our existence....

Forgive me for in this new chapter I shall exercise verbal diarrhea to the fullest...which means i may eviscerate people in public but that is not without true cause..there is always likely something to be extremely negative about what they do or what they symbolise....

But this chrysallical morphing is a two pronged fork too. In the same way that I will dissect people I will also affirm, praise and congratulate individuals who deserve my positive judgement....I will embrace them and assume they are the best until proven wrong LOL

but the insanity goes on and the variety and the shiteous marketing schemes, shameless self-promotion, political maneuverings, unrestricted criticisms, Machiavellian machinations LOL, verbally challenging musings, male ego strokings, photographic flooding and tactless ponderings.....

if there is any way to describe it...let's just say.....

She is flexing her muscle, sharpening her claws to exercise her Poetic Freedom to the max LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liisa, I shall be waiting for this with bated breath. Let the show begin , this is looking better than going to the movies.