Friday, April 27, 2007

double trouble

i hate double standards...

there is enough confusion in this world and here comes double standards to further diffuse our congested world.

Men will say, you are so beautiful, you don't need anymore enhancements. And then oggle at the plastic beauties parading their wares around the Net or wherever visibility range is very high...

Men will say, I love you, I believe I can offer you this and that. Yet they will equate sex with love and make love to us and then give us a goodbye kiss without offering anything and think we have to be thankful to them for it...

Men say "women are from venus, " they say they stagger to understand us, and yet they themselves do not know what they want...they womanize, flirt and then tell us they love us deeply...

Men claim they like women who are independent but they find it hard to understand equality among the sexes...

In an already fucked-up world...all these thoughts confine me further more into a state of mental chaos and emotional maelstrom. It makes me wonder, is there anything worse than this? And I know the answer is yes........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly, not a lot of honest guys around Liisa. But... on the other hand the honest ones will tell you they never get anywhere!
The good part of it is when you know the dishonest ones earlier rather than later!

Anonymous said...

Just enjoy us, I enjoy you ladies even though I've been confused by you for many many years...smiles.

Peace

Joethe