Friday, March 2, 2012

BRILLIANCE!!!!! J'ADORE!!!!!!!!!!!







My latest photos are out now in my VIP GROUP!!! Feel free to view them, critique, comment, dissect and analyze!!! I absolutely love negative and positive feedback as long as I know you exist! HAHA! 




Some of my looks in the photos are so raw, so right-down-to-my-very-core I just love the way they were captured by my brilliant photographer here in Singapore - he is ZEUS on the lens!!! Tres magnifique!!!!!! 






I love you all who are inside my cabal of a yahoo group and don't forget to continue showering me with gifts of cash, lingerie, shoes, makeup etcetera!! HAHAHAHAHAHA kiddingggggg...




Email winklergirlblog@yahoo.com for queries on how to join!!!


http://groups.yahoo.com/group/liisawinklergirl




MWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

No comments: