Monday, December 5, 2011

MAGNIFICENT!!!





Love my latest photoshoot after almost two years!!!! 







I'm heavy on the 'mones now so I love the totally more womanly look and my dear Singaporean photographer was fantastic in everything from lighting to patience to my coffee breaks!!! I was a challenge to work with and I am so thankful to him!!


Come and seek entry onto my VIP group to view my latest photos!!


http://groups.yahoo.com/group/liisawinklergirl


LOVE you my VIP membersssssss :D 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Salma
You look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hope you continue to do some modeling. If you do I'm sure that it will get easier for you and the photographer. Ha-Ha, most things take practice to do well at them and if you get out of practice then you can loose some of the skill that you once had doing them.

Be Happy
Best Wishes, Ben