Sunday, December 27, 2009

Keys Hit it well!!!!!!



Goddess!!!!!



I am not a HUGE HUGE fan of Alicia Keys but she has churned out some good ones which I liked listening to the past few years.



This time she and I are on the same page because this is my absolute favorite!!!!!!!!! It's on REPEAT on my Ipod now now now now now now now now now now now now now now! hahahahaha I love the electricity of the drum beats near the ending...fantastic!!!







Plus she can sing very well LIVE too. This is always my biggest template for a great singer! If anyone can sound as close to the singer in the music during recording then that's spectacular in my humble opinion...



Plus she is beautiful and that doesn't hurt one bit hahaha



PS I dont like the Jay-Z version with her that much although it's not bad :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2010 Liisa,
Thanks for Alicia Keys,
Wish you all fulfilments and joy,

Giorgio from the freezing iced Beijing