Wednesday, March 28, 2007

amphibious wonder...

Oh my God!!!!

I could not believe when i saw this on Yahoo News (thanks to Yahoo for the pics by the way!)!!!
But I love it!



I know some people get sick or turned off by the sight of creatures unbeknownst to them but I love the existence of strange creatures in this world and the unpredictability of the variances in the animal kingdom..

But this is truly a feat of nature rebelling against the forces of known science. Genetic abhorrences within the animal kingdom are either acceptable or totally disgusting for the average worldly citizen but I love it! It is a manifestation that the Earth is capable of producing the most varied creatures bordering as well almost on the supernatural because of the extent to which it stretches the boundaries of animal mutation.


But I am so loving these pictures! Hehehe...

No comments: